Registration and Camera Ready Submission
NEW: Registration and Camera Ready Submission deadline have been extended to Monday April 20th, 2009.
To register for MediaWiN 2009, please find below the main instructions.
1. For registration, go to the following link and follow the instructions therein: https://www.reg-site.com/con-reg/default.asp?ConID=90
2. For camera ready submission, login at the same link (https://www.reg-site.com/con-reg/default.asp?ConID=90) using the same login and password used for registration.
For formatting the camera ready, please follow the instructions below.
Papers should be no more than 7 pages, double column, IEEE conference style including tables, figures and references. Note that papers up to 6 pages in the IEEE double column proceedings format will be published with no additional charge. Submissions exceeding 6 pages will be charged an additional fee.
For IEEE formatting instruction and details, please reference to the IEEE Computer Society's Conference Publishing Service.
3. Click on paper submission and enter information:
- Tracks: chose "MediaWin Workshop" (there are also options for the main conference and the other co-located workshop);
- Paper title;
- Author(s) name(s) and email addresses;
- Abstract and keywords.
Then Save and upload Paper in PDF format and click update.
4. Sign Out.
5. New: Authors must complete the IEEE Copyright form available at http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html and send the completed form to Dr. Adel Elmaghraby by email (email@example.com) or fax (1-502-852-4713).
For additional information, please refer also to the ISCC 2009 final paper submission instructions.